Customer Experience Consultant
Open position for contract or full-time employment
About This Role
Our clients need professional help designing and delivering differentiated customer experiences (CX) and we need help growing our team.
A Customer Experience Consultant delivers customer experience solutions, including:
- Our proprietary customer experience framework that brings prescriptive action for predictable outcomes
- Our evidence-based Best Practices which are data driven accelerators created from customer experience research
- Business applications, such as Salesforce CRM and our customer experience tech stack for data management, process automation, information reporting and scale
- Analytics such as data-driven pro forma models that bring predictability to the highest impact business outcomes
As CX delivery is an enterprise-wide effort, this position will work with our clients' marketing, sales, customer service, IT and C-suite to architect and deploy CX solutions that improve customer relationships and company revenue growth.
We are accepting applications from experienced practitioners for both full-time employment and contract services. This is a fully remote position that can be worked from any location in the United States.
Customer Experience Consultant Job Description
Customer Experience Consulting is a Johnny Grow core competency.
In a consulting capacity, this role will design or refine a company's CX strategy, integrate or coordinate all customer facing lines of business or departments, identify the measurable experiences to be delivered at multiple interaction points throughout the customer journey, reengineer business processes as necessary, and apply a tech stack for automation and reporting. Success is measured by improvements to customer lifetime value, customer retention and company revenue growth.
A Day in the Life
On any given day, this role may:
- Engage clients. This position works with midmarket and large B2B and B2C clients to solve customer facing challenges and capitalize on business growth opportunities.
- Drive business development. This includes aligning with marketing programs, growing the sales funnel, meeting prospects, creating sale opportunity win plans, and successfully closing sale opportunities.
- Deliver consulting services. A CX consultant crafts the strategy and go-to-market plan and then works with client stakeholders and staff to realize its goal.
- Build customer relationships. Growing trust and customer relationships are essential to be our clients trusted business advisors.
- Work with colleagues. You will partner with awesomely talented peers. You may work with sales professionals, marketing consultants, change management champions, Scrum Masters or other experts that add value to our client engagements.
Success measures for this role include the following:
- Manage sales cycles to closure.
- Deliver CX consulting services.
- Manage service projects (including scope, time, cost and quality) and project teams.
- Grow client accounts.
- Build executive-level trusted relationships with clients.
Qualifications for this Role
Below are the evaluation criteria for this role:
- A minimum of 15 years CX work experience, either as a consultant or a company C-suite operator
- A minimum of 7 years full-time experience in implementing CX-specific technologies and processes
- A proven track record of successful sales and services delivery
- An ability to build, maintain, grow and manage multiple relationships at the most senior levels within client organizations
- Strong communication skills with cross functional company leaders such as the CEO, CRO, CMO and CIO
- Ability to lead teams by influence and motivate others to execute and achieve target results by collaborating across functions in a matrixed environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for relationship building
- Delivering executive-level presentations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, coaching and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character
- Eligible to work in the United States without Visa or other sponsorship
If you know how customer experience drives revenue growth and how to transform customer experience delivery for customer and company outcomes, we would like to speak with you.
Interested candidates looking for a career path upside with a high growth consultancy should forward their resume and cover letter to HR[at]johnnygrow.com.
Please reference the career position you are interested and highlight any direct and relevant experience in your cover letter.
About Johnny Grow
We are a specialist consultancy focused on revenue growth. We champion business performance and innovation by bringing together seasoned consultants, partnering with the top technology publishers and literally writing the book on business growth best practices.
Every company has a culture. Ours is decidedly results oriented and non-political. New colleagues – whether neophytes or veterans – are often surprised we seek their opinions and genuinely listen to what they have to say.
Our corporate culture has been described as refreshing, invigorating, exciting, challenging, fulfilling, and fun. Our values – family, philanthropy, community and team – are as enduring to us as individuals as the company we are building. Our goal is to be a company that both our employees and clients never want to leave.
Our firm maintains a market niche leadership position because we are committed to attracting, hiring and retaining exceptional colleagues who share our values, culture, relentless client focus and passion for growth.
To promote personal growth and mutual success, we offer team members a great work environment, internal tools and technologies, advancement opportunities, above-market compensation and a strong benefits program for full-time staff.
Johnny Grow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating every employee and job applicant fairly and with respect. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, and without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.