About This Role
Our company growth is driving the need to expand our team with a Marketing Campaign Manager.
This role is for a lead generation specialist with expertise in omnichannel lead generation and Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaign management.
This role is near equal parts lead generation, business development, thought leadership and innovation. The role will also manage sales and marketing integration and may be part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). This is a fully remote position that can be worked from any global location.
This position will work both internally and with our clients' marketing and sales staff to architect campaign portfolios that maximize company revenue growth. The role will apply research insights and performance benchmark consulting to create data-driven marketing models that bring predictability to campaign performance, revenue uplift and profit results.
We are accepting applications from experienced practitioners for both full-time employment and contract services.
Marketing Campaign Manager Job Description
Marketing Transformation is a Johnny Grow core competency.
This role will build upon the company's marketing campaign strategy, define a campaign portfolio, reengineer processes as necessary, and apply a MarTech stack for process automation, information reporting and scale. Success is measured by ROI and revenue growth.
A Day in the Life
On any given day, this role may:
- Perform internal campaigns. This role works with sales and other management to drive lead generation, brand expansion and other business development objectives.
- Work with clients. This position works with midmarket B2B and B2C clients to understand their top challenges, map their buyer journeys, identify white space opportunities, improve company messaging, automate customer engagement and generate qualified sales leads at a reasonable cost per lead.
- Build client relationships. Grow trust and relationships as this is essential to be our clients trusted business advisor.
- Work with peers. You will partner with other talented people. You may work with sales leaders, marketing transformation consultants, change management agents, Scrum Masters and other experts that add value to our client engagements.
Success measures for this role include the following:
- Create offers, promotions, nurture marketing campaigns and other prospect correspondence that achieves best-in-class conversion rates.
- Design and implement programmatic lead generation using inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Acquire qualified sales leads at a profitable cost per lead.
- Perform campaign portfolio optimization to acquire sales-ready leads at the lowest cost per lead and maximize marketing budget ROI.
- Design, implement and advance a Salesforce Marketing Cloud application.
- Manage campaign projects (including scope, time, cost and quality) and project teams.
- Grow existing client accounts.
- Build executive-level relationships with clients.
Qualifications for this Role
Below are the evaluation criteria we will use to align candidates for this role:
- A minimum of 5 years prior CMO experience
- A minimum of 15 years marketing campaign work experience, either as a consultant or an operator
- A minimum of 8 years full-time experience in managing Adobe Experience Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- A certification for either Adobe Experience Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Expertise as a lead generation specialist and thought leader
- Technical skills to support omnichannel lead generation
- A proven track record of successful campaign design, delivery and ROI
- An ability to build, maintain, and manage multiple relationships at the most senior levels within client organizations
- Strong (written and oral) communication skills with cross functional company leaders such as the CMO, CRO and CIO
- Ability to lead teams by influence and motivate others to execute and achieve slated results by collaborating across functions in a matrixed environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character
- Candidates on the autism spectrum are highly encouraged to apply for this position
If you are a marketing campaign expert, we would like to begin a conversation.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to HR[at]johnnygrow.com.
Please reference the career position you are interested and highlight any direct and relevant experience in your cover letter.
About Johnny Grow
We are a marketing campaign consulting firm focused on revenue growth. We champion business performance and innovation by bringing together extraordinary consultants, partnering with the top technology providers and literally writing the book on marketing excellence and business growth best practices.
Every company has a culture. Ours is decidedly client-focused, results oriented and non-political. New team members – whether young professionals or industry veterans – are often surprised that we seek their opinions and really listen to what they have to say. Our company culture has been described as refreshing, exciting, challenging, fulfilling and fun. Our shared values – family, philanthropy, community and team – are as important to us as the company we are building. We strive to be a company that both our employees and clients never want to leave.
We maintain a market niche leadership position because we are committed to attracting, hiring and retaining great colleagues who share our values, culture, relentless client service and passion for advancement.
To promote a place of personal growth and mutual success, we offer our team members a great working environment, advanced tools and technologies, career growth opportunities, above-market compensation and great benefits programs for full-time employees.
Johnny Grow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We insist upon treating every employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, skills, and potential, and without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or other applicable laws.