Revenue Architect Wanted
Open position for contract or full-time employment
About This Role
Our company growth is driving the need to expand our team.
At Johnny Grow, growing our clients' business is our business. A revenue architect assesses our clients' business and assembles a mix of growth strategies, evidence-based best practices and enabling technologies to engineer significant and sustained revenue growth.
We work with marketing, sales, customer service, IT and the C-suite to architect holistic revenue growth. We apply research insights to create data-driven models that bring predictability to the highest impact revenue and profit outcomes.
This role is near equal parts business development, thought leadership, innovation and client services delivery. It is also part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and a fully remote position that can be worked from any location in the United States.
We are accepting candidates for both full-time employment and contract services.
A Day in the Life
On any given day, this role may:
- Engage clients. A revenue architect works with midmarket B2B and B2C clients to solve complex marketing, sales, service, product and related business challenges that impact revenue generation.
- Drive business development. This includes aligning with marketing, growing the funnel, meeting prospects, crafting sales win plans, and closing sale opportunities.
- Deliver consulting services. A revenue architect crafts the go-to-market plan and works with client staff to realize its goal.
- Build customer relationships. Growing trust and relationships are essential to be our clients trusted business advisor.
- Work with peers. You will partner with awesomely talented people. You may work with sales subject matter experts, marketing transformation consultants, change management professionals, Scrum Masters or other experts that add value to our client engagements.
- Manage sales cycles to closure.
- Deliver revenue growth consulting services.
- Architect holistic revenue growth strategies and implementation plans.
- Manage projects (including scope, time, cost and quality) and project teams.
- Grow client accounts.
- Build executive-level trusted relationships with clients.
Qualifications for this Role
- A minimum of 15 years business growth work experience, either as a consultant or a company C-suite operator
- A proven track record of successful consulting sales and services delivery
- An ability to build, maintain, and manage multiple relationships at the most senior levels within client organizations
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) with cross functional company leaders such as the CEO, CRO, CMO and CIO
- Ability to lead teams by influence; motivating others to execute and achieve target results by collaborating across functions in a matrixed environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for relationship building
- Preparing and delivering executive-level presentations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character
- Eligible to work in the United States
About Johnny Grow
We're a specialist consulting firm focused on revenue growth. We champion business performance and innovation by bringing together the best consultants on the planet, partnering with the top technology providers and literally writing the book on business growth best practices.
Every company has a culture. Ours is decidedly results oriented and non-political. New hires – whether neophytes or industry veterans – are often surprised that we seek their opinions and genuinely listen to what they have to say. Our culture has been described as refreshing, invigorating, exciting, challenging, fulfilling, and fun. Our values – family, philanthropy, community and team – are as enduring to all of us as individuals as the company we are building. Our purpose is to be a company that our employees never want to leave and where our clients always want us to stay.
Our company maintains a market niche leadership position because we are committed to attracting, hiring and retaining exceptional colleagues who share our values, culture, relentless client service and passion for growth and advancement.
To promote an environment of personal growth and mutual success, we offer full-time team members a great work environment, internal tools and technologies, advancement opportunities, above-market compensation and a good benefits program.
Interested candidates looking for a career path upside with a high growth consulting company should forward their resume and cover letter to HR[at]johnnygrow.com. Please reference the career position for which you are interested.
Johnny Grow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.