About This Role
Our company is a Salesforce consultancy that applies this growth technology to help our clients increase lead acquisitions, grow the sales funnel, expand the brand, and accelerate company revenue growth.
At Johnny Grow, growing our clients' business is our business. A Salesforce marketing cloud consultant assesses our clients' business and optimizes the application software for the most important company outcomes.
We are marketing cloud consultants that work with marketing leaders and CMOs to architect technology solutions that align and fuel business strategies. We apply research insights to create data-driven marketing models that bring predictability to the most important revenue and profit outcomes.
The right candidate for this role will be a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Executive (previously Pardot) subject matter expert with a minimum of 7 years Marketing Cloud or Pardot implementation services experience.
This is a fully remote position that can be worked from any location.
We are accepting applications for both full-time employment and contract services.
Salesforce Consultant Job Description | A Day in the Life
On any given day, this role may:
- Engage our clients. A Salesforce marketing consultant works with our midmarket clients to solve complex marketing and sales business challenges that can be aided with CRM technology.
- Deliver marketing consulting services. This Salesforce consultant role will lead Marketing Cloud (aka Pardot) implementations for new clients and advance application effectiveness for existing clients.
- Grow customer relationships. Growing trust and relationships are essential to be our clients trusted business advisor.
- Team with like minded peers. You will work with awesomely talented people. This may include sales force automation experts, digital transformation consultants, change management champions, Scrum Masters or other professionals that add value to our client engagements.
Success measures for this role include the following:
- Successfully configure and deploy the application to achieve slated business outcomes.
- Deliver application software consulting services, including data conversions, software configuration, system integration and user training.
- Manage deployment projects (including scope, time, cost and quality) and project teams.
- Deliver on-time, on-budget and on-quality implementation projects.
- Grow client accounts.
- Build executive-level trusted relationships with clients.
Qualifications for this Role
Below are the evaluation criteria we will use to align the right candidate for this role:
- A minimum of 7 years Marketing Cloud implementation experience
- One or more certifications for this application is required
- A minimum of 5 years as a Salesforce senior consultant
- A proven track record of successful consulting services delivery
- An ability to create and grow multiple relationships at the most senior levels within client organizations
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) with cross functional company leaders such as the CMO, CRO and CIO
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for relationship building
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character
About Johnny Grow
We are a business growth management consulting firm. We champion business performance and innovation. We bring together the best consultants on the planet, partner with the top technology providers and literally write the book on business growth best practices.
Every company has a culture. Ours is decidedly client-focused, results oriented and non-political. New colleagues – whether neophytes or industry veterans – are often pleasantly surprised that we seek their opinions and genuinely listen to their thoughts. Our corporate culture has been described as refreshing, invigorating, fulfilling, exciting, and fun. Our values – which include family, philanthropy, community and team – are as enduring to all of us as individuals as the company we are building. Our purpose is to be a company that our staff never want to leave and where our clients always want us to stay.
Our company maintains a market niche leadership position because we are committed to attracting, hiring and retaining extraordinary colleagues who share our values, culture, relentless pursuit of client service and passion for growth.
To promote a place of personal growth and mutual success, we offer team members a great work environment, internal tools and technologies, career advancement opportunities, above-market compensation and benefits programs for full-time staff.
If you are a Marketing Cloud Account Executive expert, we would like to speak with you.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to HR[at]johnnygrow.com.
Please reference the career position you are interested and highlight any direct and relevant experience in your cover letter.
Johnny Grow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, skills, and potential, and without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.