The Best CRM for SaaS Companies
Software as a Service CRM Consultants
Ready to apply SaaS best practices?
What We Can Achieve Together
Implement Salesforce with Sales Best Practices
When CRM adapts sales best practices, sales productivity increases, win rates go up and more sellers achieve quota
Design Salesforce with Marketing Best Practices
Marketing best practices with CRM drive improved campaign conversions and a seismic increase to the pipeline
Apply Customer Service Best Practices
CRM with customer service best practices increase repeat business, customer lifetime value and customer retention
The Best CRM for SaaS Companies
For Customer Relationship Management software to achieve it's namesake description and other important business outcomes, consider CRM best practices, such as the following:
- Brand and company differentiation are critical to stand out and avoid commoditization and downward pressure on subscription fees. CRM software can aid brand development with its customer intelligence sourced from historical sales data, Voice of the Customer programs, customer segmentation, telemetry and brand metrics.
- A sales methodology that leads with buyer insights, applies customer intelligence and solves for the customer is a highly effective best practice in the technology industry. When CRM software is integrated with a sale methodology and prescriptive sales process, sales win rates increase by 11%.
- Precision marketing is a best practice that conveys outcomes-based messaging to highly targeted audiences and fills the sales funnel with more qualified opportunities. Research shows that campaigns targeted to the ideal customer profile (ICP) or segmented target audiences achieve 2 times higher lead conversions, 38% faster sales cycles and 19% higher sales win rates.
- Customer retention is an imperative for subscription companies. Even small reductions in customer churn lead to significant improvements in revenue, customer lifetime value, referrals and company valuation. Customer retention best practices embedded within CRM improve short term revenues and create a multiplier impact to long term growth.
- Revenue Engineering applies customer and sales data to make revenue generation predictable and deterministic. Marketing and sales planning research show revenue engineering within the CRM application acquires 2.5X more leads for the sales force, sources 3X more of the sales pipeline and achieve a 2X higher Marketing ROI.
These are only a few examples of applying CRM best practices to improve marketing conversions, sales performance and customer retention.
SaaS Best Practices Accelerate CRM for SaaS Companies
CRM software recommendations without supporting data are just opinions.
A smarter approach is to apply evidence-based best practices which are born from research findings that show how the Best-in-Class software companies (i.e., the top 15%) outperform all others. Below are the top 9 CRM best practices.
These proven methods drive software company growth using repeatable processes. They shift unsupported ideas that lack predictable results to prescriptive guidance that achieves forecasted outcomes.
And because they are data driven, they can be modeled to show investment, cash flow impact, time to value and payback.
A single CRM best practice will deliver incremental revenue growth. A collection will deliver exponentially more.
Optimizing Salesforce for SaaS Companies is our Business
There is a big difference between using CRM as an activity-based system and maximizing Salesforce to achieve business outcomes. We do the later.
We are experts in designing CRM for SaaS companies. We apply SaaS best practices to increase lead acquisitions, grow the sales pipeline, improve opportunity win rates, deliver differentiated customer experiences, grow customer lifetime value and achieve other goals that accelerate company growth.
Johnny Grow Signature Services
How To Get Started
Design Thinking Workshop
When it's time to implement or step up your CRM application, a one-day Design Thinking workshop will surface a prioritized list of the most important and highest impact user, customer and company outcomes.
These capabilities become the measurable success factors to demonstrate improved CRM value.
A Salesforce Implementation Plan with the 7 critical success factors to achieve the maximum CRM results in the least time, cost and risk.Read More
A side by side comparison of Adobe Marketo Engage and Salesforce Account Engagement (aka Pardot) shows the most significant differences.Read More